The library meeting rooms are available for use by educational, cultural, civic and non-profit groups, as longs this use does not interfere with the normal functions and regular programs of the library. The meeting rooms are provided as a free public service.
The primary purpose of the study/conference rooms is to provide a space for small groups and/or individuals to meet and work. Study/conference rooms are only available during library hours.
- Study rooms (capacity 4)
- Conference room (capacity 10)
- Programming room (capacity 50)
- Read meeting room policy & release form before requesting a reservation
- Rooms may be reserved in half hour increments.
- Library programming will have first priority. Check our calendar for availability before requesting a reservation.
- Large programming room may only be reserved over the phone.
- You will receive a confirmation email regarding your request when it’s been approved.
- Release form must be signed before using a meeting room, request a copy at the desk or print one out and bring to the library.
Monday 9 am - 5 pm
Tuesday 11 am - 6 pm
Wednesday 9 am - 5 pm
Thursday 11 am - 6 pm
Friday 9 am - 5 pm
Saturday 10 am - 2 pm
Click to browse the MORE catalog.
Milltown Public Library
61 West Main Street
P.O. Box 69
Milltown, WI 54858