Unemployment Insurance Tax Information
1099-G Tax Information provided by the Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development
1099-G Tax information – dwd.wi.gov/uiben/1099.htm
Why do I need a 1099-G tax form?
- Unemployment insurance benefits are taxable income
What information is on a 1099-G tax form?
- Unemployment benefits paid to you
- Federal and state income taxes withheld from your benefits
- Repayments of overpaid benefits
Where do I get my 1099-G tax form?
- View or print a copy of your current or previous year forms online https://my.unemployment.wisconsin.gov
- Log on using your username and password, then go to the “Unemployment Services” menu to access your 1099-G tax forms
When can I get my 1099-G tax form?
- Information for the most recent tax year will be available online in mid-January: https://dwd.wisconsin.gov/uiben/1099.htm
Who do I ask about how to fill out my Form 1040 or Wisconsin Form 1?
Monday 9 am - 5 pm
Tuesday 11 am - 6 pm
Wednesday 9 am - 5 pm
Thursday 11 am - 6 pm
Friday 9 am - 5 pm
Saturday 10 am - 2 pm
Click to browse the MORE catalog.
Milltown Public Library
61 West Main Street
P.O. Box 69
Milltown, WI 54858