Teen Advisory Board
What is a Teen Advisory Board?
The teen advisory board (TAB) is designed to provide an outlet for the teens in our community to socialize, volunteer, and give back to those around them. Teens on the board will be able to collaborate with our staff by giving suggestions for library programs, books, and other forms of media, attending regular TAB meetings, and will have the opportunity to help volunteer for various library programs.
Why be a member?
Being a TAB member will provide opportunities like:
- Helping library staff pick out books, music, games and other forms of media for teens
- Getting volunteer hours and a chance to help your community
- Making new friends and helping create a teen friendly environment at your library
- Helping create and run programs for teens and adults
What will I have to do?
It’s pretty simple:
- Attend TAB meetings (once a month) or contact a library staff member when you are unable to attend
- Be involved in making and implementing suggestions for programs and books etc.
- Participate in the teen events you help create
How can I Apply?
Just follow the application link on this page.
(Applicants must be 13-18 years old, must have parental consent, and must have their application reviewed and approved by a Milltown Public Library staff member).
Monday 9 am - 5 pm
Tuesday 11 am - 6 pm
Wednesday 9 am - 5 pm
Thursday 11 am - 6 pm
Friday 9 am - 5 pm
Saturday 10 am - 2 pm
Click to browse the MORE catalog.
Milltown Public Library
61 West Main Street
P.O. Box 69
Milltown, WI 54858